There is another fortunate thing for all cannabis smokers who have a sweet tooth. Puffing the Pink Cookies rolls tastes like its pastry treat namesake and counterpart. Nonetheless, since it is a cannabis strain- there must be a twist, as always. Smoking joints of Pink Cookies weed will let you experience sweet, spice, and everything nice, but also high. The combination of peppery zest and vanilla essence makes it look like a kiddie treat, but the happy feeling as this weed hybrid provides is not really for any faint-hearted cannabis user.
Also known as the Wedding Cake cannabis strain, this weed is a delicious treat that is full of tasty sugary earth and spicy flavors. This weed hybrid tastes more overpowering compared to what its aroma is telling you.
The Pink Cookies’ flowers produce an aroma, which can be defined as peppery and tart, with earthen tinges and touches of spice. Smoking this cannabis hybrid has an extraordinarily uplifting yet comforting effect that gives a spurt of energy as well. For some cannabis stoners, they may feel some urge to have some ‘food tripping.’ Nonetheless- menstrual cramps, chronic pain, arthritis, inflammation, and daily stress are some of the medical issues that can be mitigated by smoking the Pink Cookies joints.
*as per Wedding Cake cannabis hybrid information
The overall flavor of the Cookies weed is refreshing. What makes its aroma stimulating is that every puff you take will give an upsurge of peppery sensation inside your nostrils. This flavor may want you to sneeze a bit, and as you slowly breathe in, a slight hint of sourness and earthiness can be noticed as well. This trait may keep you wondering why this strain has a sweet sugary name on it.
4 to 7 (out of 10) cannabis smokers who tried rolls of the Pink Cookies experienced some feelings like:
2 to 3 (out of 10) medical weed users believed that this strain helped them deal with their:
Being paranoid, having incidents of dizziness, anxiety attacks, cottonmouth, and dry eyes are some noted adverse effects of smoking rolls of the Pink Cookies strain. As always, seasoned cannabis users advised that moderation (in terms of amount) of consumption and enough hydration can significantly help prevent these unwanted consequences.
A cannabis user gave this strain a five-star rating because it is an ‘extreme rarity’ for him. In his online reaction, he even pointed out that the overall aroma of this strain is not that great as well. However, its appearance and its ‘pre-lit’ flavors and smell made things more interesting for him. As an experienced weed smoker, the effects of this cannabis hybrid technically made him feel a bit sexually heightened, open-minded, energetic, self-enlightening, friendly, focused, and euphoric.
According to his review, the high that this strain provides is at his top five list of the favorite among weed types he already tried and smoked. The overall cerebral effect is around 90%, and the remaining 10% goes to its corporal benefits.
An impression of doing teleportation has prompted a cannabis user to give another five-star grad for this Pink Cookies strain. According to his reaction, it seemed that during their latest pot session- he went to the store, dropped by a friend’s home, had some bathroom break, cooked food in the kitchen, etc.; but the funny thing was, it seemed these activities did not happen at all. Smoking Pink Cookies rolls made him so relaxed that the stress of his daily routine was gone in a snap.
He also advised trying vaping this cannabis strain to gain its maximum effects. All you need is just a pull or two, and something unique will only appear to make you smile and energized. Expect to be couch-locked if you take it in higher dosage, as per his friend warning in his online review.